Our growth principles:
- We are respectful of school ‘uniqueness’; we are not carbon copies and serve different communities
- Not too big that we lose our sense of identity and relationships; not too fast that we lose capacity. For us this is approximately 10 schools/7,500 pupils
- We are a Church of England trust with an inclusive vision to enable pupils in both Church and non-Church schools to flourish within their context.
- We are open to the prospect of all education sectors joining us (Secondary, 6th Form, Special Schools, Alternative Provision, Free schools, Nurseries)
- We ensure we have the capacity to grow by ‘front loading’ growth
- Our structures, systems and processes are organic and will be reviewed according to our rate of growth
Our growth is aimed at expanding the role our schools play at the heart of their communities in terms of public benefit and civic duty by driving up aspirations and outcomes for as many children as possible so that they can ‘spread their wings and fly’.
Benefits of joining The Wings' CE Trust
Our current plans to grow The Wings’ CE Trust are focused on finding good or outstanding schools with similar values and principles to join us as a strong partner. This would provide an exciting opportunity to influence our growth at a critical time of change in the wider organisation of schools.
If you would like to learn more about The Wings’ CE Trust or are considering becoming a member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For an initial conversation please contact us: email@example.com